Success does not carry the same meaning for everyone, but no matter how much the definition of it may change for every person, the difficulties on the road to success remain the same. Facing them is a common denominator for every single one pursuing his dreams and passions.
Everyone can dream day and night about being successful. Accomplishing the difficult tasks to reach a simple goal and still keep working, it is what makes the difference between people who just dream, and people who put their dreams in line. This also makes the difference between those who give up and those who carry on.
- Avoid the “fake it until you make it” – if you lose energy faking it, you will not only get tired of making it, you will also trick your own brain into thinking you have made it.
- Prove the doubters they are right by making mistakes, and prove them wrong later – mistakes are the only way to learn and grow. Don’t be afraid of mistakes, be afraid of victories that may shut your creativity down, because you think you reach success and you do not need to work on it anymore.
- End friendships if they are consuming and not helping to you and your goals – find people who inspire you, people who have goals and dreams, people who work to accomplish something, quit hanging out with negative people.
- Realize if you are not in the right path to maintain a love relationship – quit. It is no need, and no profit if you save a relationship that is holding you back. Save the unnecessary pain and disappointment. Be sincere with yourself.
- Think of “the greater the risk, the greater the reward” to lead you – you have to risk in order to create something valuable. I recommend you the movie “Jobs” based on Steven Jobs life.